- 14 days before the next billing, no fee
- 1-13 days before billing, $10 fee
- No retroactive refunds (eg. members cannot cancel on the first of the month or after and receive a refund for that month.)
- Prorated refund less $30 fee
Membership – Termination, Holds, Fees
- Returned fees or other system fees MUST be paid by members and can NOT be waived by Welcome Center staff.
- Memberships will be terminated after two consecutive months of non-payment, insufficient funds, etc.
- All memberships shall be set to auto-renew.
- Memberships may be put on hold for at least one month, with no fees.
- If notification of withdrawal is received at least 48 hours before the first class, the participant will receive full credit on the AYCC account OR a full refund, less a $10.00 processing fee.
- If notification of withdrawal is received less than 48 hours before the first class, the participant can receive 50% of the program fee, less a $10.00 processing fee OR a credit of 50% of the program fee.
- No refunds are issued after the second class.
- Refunds are issued using the original payment method wherever possible. Or, they could come in the form of a check and are processed and mailed within 10 days of the request, regardless of payment tender. Credit Card voids/refunds can be made only on the same day as the original transaction takes place.
- Mid-Maine Dolphins meet fees are due upon invoice and are the family’s responsibility, regardless of meet or event attendance.
Summer Enrichment Program & Day Camp Tracy Refunds
- Children dismissed from the Summer Enrichment Program or Day Camp Tracy will not receive any refund/credit and are not eligible to switch to another AYCC camp.
- No refunds are available for partial attendance of a week. The AYCC does not offer daily payment options.
- To remove a child from a week/session of camp, the Camp Director must receive 2 weeks advance notice. If a two-week notice is not provided, the family will be held responsible for a two-week paid notice.
- Refunds requested before June 1 will receive full refunds or AYCC account credits.
- Refunds requested between June 1 and two weeks before the attendance date will receive a full refund, less the deposit.
- Financial assistance is always issued for upcoming weeks of service and refunds for previously full-paid weeks will not be honored for previous weeks.
The American Heritage Tours and New England Sports Camps have their own refund policies. Please refer to program paperwork regarding those policies.
- Payments declined or returned for non-sufficient funds (NSF) will incur an additional fee between $10.00 – $30.00 per instance and must be paid immediately in addition to the total of the original fee that was returned. Personal checks and auto-scheduled payments will no longer be accepted after two instances of returns.
- Returns fees are automatically applied to the account and are non-refundable and non-reversable.
- Any overdraft or other bank fees associated with an individual’s bank account or credit card account are the responsibility of the individual and not that of the Alfond Youth & Community Center.