The Amazing Teen Adventure program is designed to offer summer outdoor lifetime activities to teens in Central Maine and is supported in part by a grant from The Raymond J. and Mary C. Reisert Foundation.
Director of Trips
207-873-0684 ext 300
July 6 - 10, 2020
Enjoy the peace of gilding on pristine lake in central maine or take on some serious rapids on the Kennebec river! Learn about the many different types of water crafts and how to handle them in different water conditions. Boating safety
July 13-17, 2020
Enjoy Breath taking views, fresh outdoor air and learn about some basic wilderness survival techniques. Experience camping in the Maine woods and how to be a good steward of outdoor camp and trail sites. Finish the week with a two day trip to Mt Katahdin!
July 27-31, 2020
August 10-14, 2020
ALL 2020 SUMMER TRIPS POSTPONED
until further notice due to COVID-19 restrictions
· Introduce and fit equipment for the week
· Review and practice care and use of equipment
· Learn and practice skills needed for the week
· Learn how to safely transport equipment
· Practice skills at local sites
· Learn more advanced skills
· Travel to more challenging locations
Thursday and Friday
· Travel to two day /overnight location
· Use the skills learned
· Enjoy Maine’s beauty
· Have fun!!!
FEES & SERVICES
Every Week of Instruction and Trips Include:
Food, travel, entrance fees, equipment, etc.
$500 each week
Three or More Weeks
$450 each week