YOU Make the AYCC Possible
The AYCC is dedicated to strengthening our community. We rely on the support of our friends, neighbors, and partners to enable us to fulfill the needs of our community. From ensuring youth receive nutritious meals during childcare programs and weekend meals through the Greenhouse to Your House program, to teaching valuable, life-saving skills in the water, and so much more, your contribution allows everyone to access the resources and support they need.
Ways To Give Back:
- Donate (One time or monthly)
- Planned Giving ( Founders Club)
- Corporate Sponsorship
- Special Events
- Host An Event
To learn more about how to support AYCC’s life-changing programs and services, please contact our Development Team:
- Felicia Lambert, Executive Assistant & Donor Relations – 207-873-0684 x248 or email@example.com
- Katherine Harvey, Senior Director of Philanthropy & Government Relations – 207-873-0684 x255 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maddie Rock, Development Coordinator – 207-873-0684 x241 or email@example.com
Submitting this form will take you to a PayPal screen; however, you will be given the option to pay by Credit Card or Debit Card.
If you prefer to mail us payment, you may do so to:
Alfond Youth & Community Center
126 North Street
Waterville, ME 04901
Please submit the form then you can simply exit out of the PayPal screen. This way we will receive notification of your Donation Pledge and be on the lookout for your check in the mail!