The AYCC is open to EVERYONE! Financial assistance is available on memberships, programs, childcare, and camps thanks to generous donor support.
Our financial assistance program provides individuals and families access to our facility and programs at a reduced cost.
To apply, simply follow the instructions below and submit to our Welcome Center for processing.
Two Easy Steps to Apply!
- Download the app by clicking the Financial Aid Application button on this page or visit the Welcome Center to pick up a copy. Complete the application and provide copies of HOUSEHOLD INCOME information (state/federal aid, recent tax docs, pay stubs, etc.)
- Submit everything to the Welcome Center or email directly to email@example.com.
- Please make sure to include ALL persons living in your home.
- Include ALL sources of income provided to those in your home.
- For childcare and camps, please be sure to apply for Childcare Subsidy Programs (if you qualify) before applying for financial aid.
I make too much, I don't think I qualify.
Every family is different and things happen to everyone. Apply anyway. We do our best to work with every family that applies. It’s our goal to include all individuals and families.
What if I don't have any income?
If you do not currently have income, please include a letter describing your current situation and how your bills (like housing, utilities) are paid and by whom.